Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Asked. And HE will give.

I've decided to cease one of my classes.

The teacher, no doubt is good and has deep knowledge, but I couldn't make myself to attend his class at this mosque anymore. From day one I started joining, too many distractions overtook the class. The noise, the unnecessary talks, the lateness, the absence. I just didn't feel "fit-in". It's just not for me.

I asked from Allah, please show me the way to gain HIS knowledge. I'm yearning for more. I need beneficial knowledge. Knowledge that goes straight to the heart. Not just ordinary ones.

Subhanallah, Subhanallah, Subhanallah!!!

HE shows me the way, not just one, but a few for me to choose. MasyaAllah!!

A sweet sister-in-Islam recommended me to attend a class today, and I did. Just imagine, on the first day upon hearing the Ustaz's words, could make me cry, what will happen when I attend all his classes? His words simply moved my heart. This Ustaz is sort of a male version of my beloved Ustazah Sharifah Maimunah. Both of them stressed on the cleansing and purifying of the hearts. Cause everything start from there - the heart. Too bad that this Ustaz is just a relieve teacher for today's class. But I managed to find out his other classes that he teaches. I wanted my Hubby to sit in his class, at least, once.

That's why I said earlier, all I did was asked from Allah, and HE gives to me.

Allahu Akbar!

I tell myself, "make your time for Allah, and Allah will be there for you."

"Ya Allah, please don't let me walk alone. I need YOUR blessings and redha"

8 comments:

NoR said...

beb, who's the ustz, which mosque?

Aryna said...

The Ustaz I attended his class today was Ustaz Firdaus something, at An-Nur.

Anonymous said...

beki ustz firdaus is the relief ustz issit taking over ustz mamfizam? i wonder if ustz mamfizam still at raudhah every monday?


kk

Aryna said...

kk - yes yes. he is the one. aku belum pernah jumpa Ustaz Mamfizam. Tak tau dia ajar kat lain. Khabarnya dia sakit. Semoga Allah kurniakan kesembuhan pada beliau. Amin....

Anonymous said...

beb u mean ustz jh issit kau da tak attend?


kk

Aryna said...

kk - yes.

Anonymous said...

jgn lupa kongsi apa2 mutiara kat kelas tu k ... i like ur posts very much :)

Aryna said...

InsyaAllah, busu....