Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's not easy

This is the third day I look after my mom. She complained that she is sick of taking all the medicines prescribed by the doctor.

I can understand that. I was surprised myself when I received a big plastic bag full of tablets. She has to swallow at least five types of different medicines, three times a day. To make it easier for her, Hubby bought a molar and pestle so that I can crush all her medicines.

I wish she can heal through spiritual healing, without taking all those drugs. But in order to do that, she herself has to be spiritually strong. I am not sure if she's ready for that.

As her daughter, I always pray the best for her. I try my best to help her recover. And she needs to help me to help her too.

And I desperately need Allah's help....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be strong rina!!! insyaAllah everything gona be fine ...

Allah yeshfeeha insyAllah, and make it easier for her and urself biiznillah.

love, hugs n loads of kisses....

kg

Anonymous said...

In times like this, this will help sis, believe me...

Rabbi yassir wala tu assir rabbi tameem bil khair..

in abundance.

Insya allah.

Hugs. tc

Aryna said...

kg and the woman - thank you so much my dear sisters....