Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My heart is THERE....

Subhanallah. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar.

Every single praises is ONLY for ALLAH.

Allah the Most Compassionate. Allah the Most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah, I am back from my Hajj pilgrimage since last Thursday.

There is no exact words I could find to describe the feeling when I was there at the two Holy Lands, only praises to Allah.

Prayed inside Masjidil Haram, facing the Ka'abah, with more than 3 million Muslims from all over the world, was simply ........



Prayed inside Masjidil Nabawi, with my beloved Rasulullah s.a.w, so near, was entirely .......



I could not find a better word.

I could only cry.

Despite the trials, tests and sickness I got over there, yes, I still wanna go again.

Mecca, Mina, Arafah, Muzdalifah, and of course, Madinah, were the places of my million teardrops.

My spiritual journey to only HIM.

InsyaAllah, I will be back with more.

1 comment:

*Aisyah* said...

salam=) reading this entry of yours make me want to be his guest there one day. dO post more on your pilgramage and share=)

am looking forward to it.